Tuesday 9 February 2016

Top Ten Tuesday :: Favourite Book Couples


In honour of Valentines Day this weekend, Top Ten Tuesday has gone all mushy on you and this week I've decided to pick my favourite couples!

The Bronze Horseman :: This is a love story of survival guys, Alexander and Tatiana have a war, starvation and the freezing Russian winter to contend with, it's pretty much the definition of epic. Sidenote, also this is a really great book if you enjoy reading historical fiction!

Emma :: I just recently finished this Jane Austen classic and I have to say I'm much more of a Mr Knightley fan than Mr Darcy (although maybe that has something to do with prefering Johnny Lee Miller to Colin Firth?)

Must Love Otters :: Holly Porter is a trainwreck albeit a hilarious one and I do approve of her trading up her dropkick boyfriend for the very sweet ex-ice hockey player Ryan. Their romance is so cute, and embarrassing if you're Holly but also cute.

The Winter Rose :: Good girls falling for bad boys probably doesn't get much better than India and Sid. This book is an emotional rollercoaster guys, you have been warned.

Outlander :: Although I'm a bit partial to Claire (I like her but at times she lacks commonsense) but there is no denying her and Jamie Fraser's relationship is one of the best things ever.

The Diviners :: While I suspect I may be wrong in wishing that Evie and Sam get together, I think they would make the best couple! Evie's so funny and Sam's cheeky and a total flirt.

Leave your TTT links down below!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Great list ! I'm very curious about Outlander and The Diviners !!


    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love Johnny Lee Miller, and prefer Mr. Knightley over Mr. Darcy! I feel you. Love this post <3
    here's my ttt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Claire and Jamie! They made my TTT list too! The Diviners is on my TBR...I'm glad to hear they have a ship worthy couple! I'll have to pick it up soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely prefer Knightley to Darcy... though I like them both :) My TTT

    ReplyDelete

© Sundays and Ink. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig