Saturday 6 February 2016

An End of Summer Beauty Wishlist


I think I'm going to make these beauty wishlists a more regular occurrence as they help satisfy my need to peruse all my favourite beauty websites without necessarily spending any money. Here are the products I'm lusting over before the Summer is over:

Stila Convertible Colour Palette :: Sometimes the beauty gods release a product that takes all the difficulty out of being unable to decide on which colour to choose. I've had the Stila Convertible Blushes in my MECCA bag for ages but have been unable to decide on which one I want to take home. Sunset Serenade is the warmer toned palette of two options and includes three shades (Petunia, Gerbera and Peach Blossom) that I was torn between choosing!

Essie Nail Polish in Maximilian Strausse-Her :: I've been very picky in adding nail polishes to my collection but I love the muted tones of this greeny grey polish. I think this will be a perfect subdued option for when the weather starts to turn a little colder and is a more sophisticated shade for wearing to work than some of my bright coral polishes.

Dior Diorskin Star Foundation :: The more I hear about this foundation the more I really think it might be something that sits well with my skin type. I love glowy skin and need a bit of coverage to mask the redness around my nose and chin which is exactly what Diorskin Star Foundation promises. Not gunna lie though, the $80 plus price tag makes my eyes water a little. One for special occasions maybe?

Chanel Chance Eau Frache :: Speaking of champagne taste and beer budgets Chanel fragrances have been something I've been lusting after for a while now. Two years ago I tried out the Chanel Coco Mademoiselle fragrance and loved it but I'm looking to replace it with something a little different. It's hard to pick between the three beautiful Chance fragrances but Eau Frache has a beautiful fresh scent to it that might just become my new favourite.

Covergirl Colorlicious Lipstick :: I have a weakness for pharmacy brand lipstick (usually from Rimmel) and it's usually where any excess parking coinage ends up going! Finding a peach coloured lipstick is actually quite hard as I found out not long ago by swatching nearly every peach hue I could find. This colour looks so pretty and I don't have anything in my makeup collection like it.

Tarte Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette :: The palette with the longest name ever has been on my radar for a while now. I've slowly started to come around to the idea of matte eyeshadows and not just for wearing in the crease either. This palette is so pretty and warm toned but I think it would be just as stunning yet understated to wear a fully matte eyeshadow look. Unfortunately it's been out of stock for a while now I'm patiently waiting for it come back in store!

Let me know what beauty bits you've been lusting after lately in the comments below!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sundays and Ink. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig