Sunday 31 January 2016

January Life, Style & Beauty Favourites


January's a funny month isn't it? The month we all go back to work and school and it can be slightly depressing even for those of us enjoying the Summer sun down under. Fortunately for me it's also my birthday month which always gives me something to look forward to. Here's what I've been enjoying the most this January.

My New Ikea Desk :: My desk was a present for my birthday after I complained about not having anywhere to write in our house and I just love it so much. Even though I'm yet to style it in any way just having a space to blog and write from that doesn't have to get tidied up and put away at the end of the day has made a big difference to how often I sit down to tap away at my keyboard. Stay tuned for some desk styling content as I'm really excited for all the copper and rose gold accents you know are gunna be coming at ya!

Essie Cute As A Button Mini Nailpolish :: I seriously think that all Essie nailpolishes should be available in mini form easily as who even uses up a whole bottle of varnish before they get weird and gloopy and need to be chucked in the bin? This colour is such a cute one for the summer and compliments a tan just nicely.

Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask :: Oh the hydration in this mask is so good for holiday-bad-diet skin! I love the moisturising texture on the skin and that I can just slather a layer of this on and head to bed without actually looking like I have weird goo all over my face. Winning.

Morning Work Outs :: What a difference a change in schedule has made to my week! Since both my boyfriend and the sun rises at a ridiculous hour in Western Australia I've started making the most of the three hours of sunshine before I head to work at 8.30am and fit in a sneaky workout before hand. Not only do I get it done and dusted before the days begun but I'm actually working out more than ever since it feels like such a long time between workouts. Like, who even am I?

Mums, Cooking and Jamie Oliver's 30 Minute Meals :: I was a lucky girl this January and got to have my mum come over from New Zealand to stay with us for a while. Mum did most of the cooking over this time as me and the boyfriend mainly just tried to stay out of the way in the kitchen but I didn't realise that all the recipes she was whipping up were from my very dusty edition of Jamie's 30 Minute Meals. Thanks mum!

What have your favourite things been this month?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sundays and Ink. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig