Wednesday 2 December 2015

Easy Eyeshadow

It's been a while since I've shared any of my favourite beauty or skincare bits and pieces on this blog so I thought today it was time to dedicate a post to my most recent love. And, while they are hardly new these tiny pots of coloured goodness are transforming my love for eyeshadow.

Whether wonderfully mousse-like in texture like the Max Factor Colour Tattoo or the creme Maybelline Colour Tattoo pots I have a steadily growing collection of colours from pink, gold and taupe to a browny bronze shade. The best thing about these little pots is that they are great for a quick dash of colour across the eye and super easy to blend out if you are short on time in the morning. The even better thing is how great they are at being a base for eyeshadow colours packed on top.

I have been loving using all four colour pots in conjunction with my Naked original palette and love the way really deepen the colours of my eyeshadow as well as creating an extra look that's slightly different than if I were to just use the naked palette.

The only downside is there shortened shelf-life of six months. As they are creme and mousse textures (although they dry down to a powder like finish) these pots will inevitably dry up and can't be kept as long as most other powders. For now I think I have covered all the colours I use on a regular basis but the fact that they can only last a certain amount of time has been spurring me on to get as much use out of them as possible.

Are you a fan of the Colour Tattoo pots? They've been the best thing I've added to my beauty stash all year!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sundays and Ink. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig