Sunday 29 November 2015

Unpopular Opinions Book Tag


One of the main reasons I even started my blog and subsequently Youtube channel (you can subscriber here If you fancy, go on go on go on) is so that I can share my favourite books with people I don't know on the internet. No, I jest but really it is so I can share my love for what I think are great reads. But, every now and then it's kinda fun to get to know the things that are a tad disappointing, which is why I thought the Unpopular Opinions Book Tag would be a good laugh to film.

All in all I don't think any of the books I mention are bad books, they just didn't appeal to me in one way or another. Let me know what some of your unpopular opinions are that other bookish folk don't seem to share in below!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sundays and Ink. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig