Sunday 4 October 2015

A Mini MECCA Beauty Haul


I've had a wishlist as long as my arm at Australian high-end beauty store MECCA for quite a while now and have only recently been able to indulge in a couple of items. I've been waiting patiently for some of my skincare to get used up so that I can replace them with more expensive items. Mostly because I think my combination skin type means that supermarket and drugstore skincare just ain't going to cut it. I'm quite looking for to seeing how much difference higher-end products can make. Here's what I've picked up recently:

REN Clarifying Toner :: I've decided to pull out the big guns when buying skincare and this toner has been on my wishlist for so so long. REN have such a great reputation in the beauty blogging community and I'm certainly hoping this can improve the breakouts that have been occuring around my jawline over the last couple of weeks. This particular toner is supposed to be great for oily/combo and blemish prone skin which is just what I need!

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara :: Ridiculous names aside this too is a holy grail mascara for a lot of bloggers. My beloved Max Factor Masterpiece Transform Mascara is pretty near to being dryed out and I really fancied giving something a little more high-end a try. The wand is fairly fat and fluffy and since I usually prefer a small skinny wand this may take a wee bit of getting used to.

Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer :: The main thing that interests me with this primer is it's oil soaking properties. At $70 for a medium and something around $120 for a normal sized bottle this stuff does not come cheap. Hence why I've only shelled out for a teeny weeny bottle of the stuff ($25) as I don't want to regret splurging on something I'm not sure will work wonders. One the one hand I'm looking forward to experiencing the awesome-ness of this product on the other hand the thought of spending that much money on a primer makes me wince!

So I've made a tiny dent in the wishlist. What high-end skincare or makeup do you love?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sundays and Ink. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig