Thursday 30 July 2015

A Sunscreen Saviour for Winter and Summer Skin


Well I never really thought I'd be using this space to talk about my favourite sunscreen but then that's the nature of blogging isn't it and if I've been looking for something for a really long time I kinda want to tell people about it.

Looking after my skin to prevent the early signs of ageing has become something I've subconsciously been doing ever since I moved to Australia. I have to say though rather than the ageing factor it has been the skin risk that has me most worried. You'd be surprised and horrified by the number of young people diagnosed with skin caners here every year and it's no wonder consider our skies are rarely cloudy. With that in mind finding a sunscreen suitable for winter and summer that doesn't make me feel like a shiny grease ball has been pretty high on my priority list. I've been though quiet a few terrible ones that leave white traces, streaks and grease and don't gel well with makeup that I was beginning to get a little bit miffed with my search.

So, after hearing good things and recommendations about the skincare brand Natio I went on the hunt for their SPF 50 Broad Spectrum Sunscreen and have been a happy camper ever since. I have oily combination skin and it feels really light when applied after my skincare routine and before my other makeup products. Sometimes with sunscreen I find that applying a moisturiser before hand and a primer afterwards is far too much and results in too much build up on my skin and a horrible heavy feeling like my makeup is going to slide on the floor. With this I haven't had to switch one thing up and it's so lightweight. I used this on our holiday in Bali in June and since then have been slathering it on sunny winter days to keep the sun beams at bay.

If you're looking for a heavy duty sunscreen (it's SPF50 and UVA & UVB protective and water resistant for four hours) that doesn't mess up your makeup Natio might be the one to try. I've heard great things about this brand but am yet to try anything else makeup or skincare, but if you have let me know in the comments!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sundays and Ink. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig