Sunday 16 November 2014

Beauty & Skincare Wishlist


I am partial to making wishlists on any and all types of online shopping retailers so I thought I would do a roundup of beauty and skincare goodies that have been on my radar as of late. They are all products I've never used before so if you have let me know if you would recommend them!

Stila Blusher. I have the shades Peony and Lilium on my wishlist on Beauty Bay just waiting for the day when I have some spare cash to make them mine. I've not got any cream blushers in my makeup bag so this is a new type of blusher I'm interested in trying out.

Moreish Cleanser. I have been looking for an organic skincare brand that delivers results but isn't as expensive as the likes of Antipodes. Moreish are available at Priceline pharmacies so they are definitely on my list of easy accessible skincare to try out very soon.

Philosophy Cinnamon Buns Shower Gel. With Christmas steadily edging closer this shower gel would make a sweet gift. I love the smell of cinnamon and it's a nice scent to use in summer as well as winter.

NARS Creamy Concealer. Nars are one of my favourite make up brands, their products are such good quality and they have so many covet worthy items. I know concealers aren't the most exciting thing in the world but Im yet to find a pharmacy brand concealer that actually works well at concealing.

NARS Lipstick in Shiap. Every time Youtuber Alix from I Covet Thee wears this lipstick in one of her videos I always find myself reading through the description bar to find out what it is. A punchy berry colour perfect for summer, Shiap is such a flattering 'notice me' shade.

Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel. Another cleanser (but hey, you always know they are going to get used) on the list has to be the much raved about Oskia cleansing gel.

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder. These beautiful highlighting powders have been raved about on many a beauty blog. The main thing that has put me off buying them (apart from the rather high pricetag attached to Hourglass products) is that many people have commented on getting the shades colour matched to your skin tone. Without a Mecca near me it's probably not going to happen but I still this powder is wishlist worthy if only to look at.

REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask. I'm all about adding radiance boosting products to my skincare regime. My skin can be a touch sensitive so this is a product I would probably approach with caution but I think masks used occasionally can make a big difference to the overall appearance of your skin.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sundays and Ink. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig