Wednesday 20 May 2015

The Magazine Bookshelf


This months bookshelf roundup is dedicated to my most favourite magazines. These are the titles that still manage to charm me despite competition from the online blogging world.

NZ Fashion Quarterly. While the likes of Vogue and Elle are great for swooning over amazing editorials and beyond-budget clothing, NZ Fashion Quarterly is a much more attainable fashion magazine. I love it for featuring the best of New Zealand and Australian fashion labels as well as the occasional edit of more budget pieces. I love flicking through this mag and discovering gorgeous pieces of clothing that are both affordable and accessable. Too bad I've never seen this on the shelves in Australia as I really miss my seasonal fix.

Frankie. Quirky and cool this adorable Aussie magazine is perfect for people who like to get crafty or just enjoy the witty and hilarious writing of its articles. From serious articles on topics like anxiety and depression to laugh out loud funny reviews of the best cake mix to buy, reading Frankie never fails to make me smile.

Renegade Collective. A new magazine which I only discovered last year and haven't seen restocked every month in the newsagents, much to my annoyance. With everything from in-depth interviews with such varying famous people as Helen Clark and Ryan Gosling to totally instagramable quotes (smart move Collective, smart move) reading Renegade Collective feels like a breath of fresh air.

Womens' Health. Well, never did I ever think I would be the type of person to get into a fitness mag, but Womens' Heath has a totally approachable, friendly and non judgy way of motivating you to be your very best. I particularly love how much good information is stuffed inside of every issue, with recipe ideas, new workouts and fashion for fitness girls there's a little bit of goodness in every month!

Stylist. I read every new copy on my iPad and every month I think 'how is a magazine this awesome FREE??' With it's mix of political, feminist, fashion and celebrity interviews Stylist is the perfect mag for the modern girl which is why I love it.

Let me know what your favourite magazines are!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sundays and Ink. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig