Sunday 12 April 2015

March in Review


So, I'm a little bit late with my March update but regardless here it is! March was actually a surprisingly slow-feeling month for me. I guess that's what happens when you spend half of February on holiday. Here are some things I have been loving during the month.

1. Pops of Colour. Despite the fact winter-ish weather is now settling in here in Australia, I have been enjoying seeing all the Spring pastels popping up on my favourite northern hemisphere blogs. I couldn't resist the pastel hues and ended up buying this gorgeous dress from Jack Wills. I am always a fan of colour whether it be winter or summer so I figure I'll pop some dark tights on and a blazer and be good to head out into the cool autumn air.

2. Free books! I am one of those people who never enter competitions for anything and then complain that I never win things. This month I entered a giveaway by the lovely folks at NSW Writers Centre and ended up winning a copy of The Painted Sky by Alice Campion. I have heard a lot of praise for this book so am really excited to give this a read!

3. Writing. I actually have three works in progress all in various stages (one is actually only in my head but I really can't wait to start working on it). It's taken me a while to figure out a writing process for myself and despite our house sounding like a demolition zone with all the renovations going on, finding a quiet time to sit with my laptop has become one of my favourite past times.

4. Exercising. I kind of fell of the bandwagon over the past few months with my exercise regime. I've found in the past few weeks I really need momentum to keep me going so the more I work out the more I feel like working out. I've been getting back into Blogilates and even giving 30 Days of Yoga with Adrianne (A Vivianna Does Makeup favourite) plenty of play time.

Let me know what you have been enjoying this month including any book recommendations!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sundays and Ink. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig