Sunday 4 January 2015

2015 Book Blogging Goals


Aaaaand with the New Year comes the making of new resolutions. Honestly I've never been a big resolution person but this year I thought I would share a few of my goals to see me through 2015. Although I didn't start my blog until mid way through 2014 the whole point of me starting it was to get back into reading again in a big way. Even in my slump I was still reading a little bit but I'm really stoked that I have rekindled my love of a good book. So, in 2015 I would like to:
Improve my photography: In the last six months I think I've already upped my standards from some of the photos I first took and published on here. I don't have a fancy camera (in fact I use my boyfriends tough camera which isn't actually designed for taking lovely closeups) but I would really like to try taking a more well-thought-out photos.

Read different genres: I'm a sucker for a good historical novel or contemporary fiction but not a whole lot else. There's nothing wrong with sticking to the tried-and-true but this year I would like to read more YA fiction, classics and maybe even a bit of futuristic sci fi fantasy stuff, that's really out of my usual reading comfort zone.

Step up my design game: Okay when it comes to the look of my blog there's still a hella lot to be desired. I'm hoping to make some changes and do a bit of a spruce up of the design around here while still having it look 'me'. I love the look of really clean well laid out blogs with a small pop of colour, but am yet to find any templates that fit the bill, the search continues!

Get planning and organised: I would love to post more often than three times a week but this is really where being more organised and planning comes in. At the moment I can handle my blog schedule but I don't want to feel like I have to publish a post just for the sake of it. Making myself an editorial calendar and getting an actual diary to keep track of what I'm writing is top of the list of my organisational goals.

Do you have any blogging goals for 2015?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sundays and Ink. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig