Thursday 4 December 2014

Glasshouse Christmas Candles


It's December which means that it is officially okay to start bombarding the interwebs with articles about Christmas! Happy days. Actually I don't have many plans to turn this space into an ode to Old Saint Nicholas, but when I found out Glasshouse candles were releasing special Chrsitmas candles and miniature trio packages I may have given a tiny squeal of excitment.

At around half the price of their fancier cousins Dyptque and Jo Malone I thoroughly recommend picking up any of the range for girls who like to have a beautiful scented candle or two on rotate in their homes but can't quite part with *that* much cash. As the temps are starting to skyrocket in Australia I'm not sure how often I'll actually be burning my candles this month but these triple scented bad boys do release a beautiful scent just by leaving the glass lid off. Plus, how good is that couture inspired packaging?

Glasshouse Christmas candles come in three scents - Night Before Christmas, inspired by plum puddings, White Christmas, which smells of cedar leaf and fruity clove and Winter Wonderland a scent infused with citrus and mossy wood.

The smaller sized jars are perfect as a stocking filler or as a very chic secret santa gift, or the larger jars for a gift for someone special (or yourself if you are a one-for-you one-for-me type present buyer).
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I've never heard of these before but they look lovely! Such lovely gift ideas

    www.saltandchic.com // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. They would! They would make a pretty decoration to have around the house at Chrismas too.

    ReplyDelete

© Sundays and Ink. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig