Sunday 3 April 2016

March Life and Style Favourites


Boho Glam Decor :: Last month I was obsessed with reading styling magazines and this month I've found a particular style that's really appealing to all of my senses. It's a little bit boho without being too hippy and satisfies my inner magpie. The bonus to this decor style is that it's a beautiful blend of the old and new, earthy and luxe.

Palm Beach Candle :: You know me, I love a good candle to burn and the weather is finally showing signs of turning cooler and we even had a full day of rain over the Easter weekend. The scent this one kicks off is hard to describe but is a very refreshing and invigorating one, perfect for this time of year!

Tarte Amazonian Clay Mineral Foundation :: Along with my new skincare regime I was recommended to ditch and type of liquid/powder foundations in favour of mineral makeup. After much analysis of what my skincolour actually is I picked up the Tarte Amazonian Clay full coverage airbrush foundation and have been impressed with how good this stuff is for oily/combination skin types. I still need to find a concealer that has mineral properties as this doesn't do much for my blemishes but it feels so lightweight on the skin and looks very natural.

Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed :: Being a reader of beauty blogs for a few years now I already knew that this blush was lauded as a universally flattering shade. It's the perfect shade to give your skin a flushed glow and filled the gap in my stash for when I wanted something more neutral - not straight up pink or coral toned. The pigmentation is good but due to the subtle shade colour it's pretty much impossible to over-use.

Lair of Dreams by Libba Bray :: While I haven't quite finished reading this I spent a good portion of the long weekend tucked up on the couch absolutely engrossed in book 2 of The Diviners series. It's so good! And, I love that focus of the book is on two characters who played side roles in the first story. It almost feels like a standalone novel which in my eyes keeps the reader fresh with excitement for what's going to happen.

The Financial Diet :: You know that feeling when you discover a new blog or website and spend hours and hours devouring their entire back catalogue? Yup, that's exactly what's happened here. Money talk doesn't sound like the most interesting topic but The Financial Diet have found a way to make it not only appealing but aspirational. In the blogging world sometimes I feel like buying things or spending money is constantly on our radar and this website is a nice anti-dote to that without being preaching or judgemental in tone. If you're planning a big career change or looking at how you can make more money on the side there's a tonne of inspirational articles that will inspire you to follow your dreams while making sure you've got money in the bank to do so.
SHARE:

1 comment

© Sundays and Ink. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig