Monday 6 October 2014

The Bedside Table Stack


September seemed to be the month of book hoarding for me if a look at my bedside table is anything to go by. Take a sneaky peak at what I've got lined up in the Book Review department as I make my way through these titles:

The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion. I'm currently reading this and it's probably the funniest thing I've read all year. Adorable, gorgeous, funny and charming, this one will definately be a rave review.

How To Be A Woman by Caitlin Moran. Ahhhh Caitlin, I have been a massive fan of her ever since I discovered her hilarious columns for The Times. Part autobiography part feminist manifesto, one thing's for sure is that this is going to be seriously funny read.

The Miniaturist by Jessie Burton. This was on my first New Release Bookshelf so I'm excited to have a copy close to hand.

The Elegance of the Hedgehog by Muriel Barbery. I've actually read this before but it is one of the most heartwarming and adorable books I've ever read and I'm a sucker for re-reading all my favourite books!

Frog Music by Emma Donoghue. Another pick from my New Release Bookshelf roundup that I can't wait to get started on for its original and historically set story.

How to Fall in Love by Cecelia Aherm. I first read one of Ahern's books last year and while I actually wasn't a big fan of the main character (which kind of put me off the story), her books are really easy to read and I wanted to have another go at a title from this popular author.

What titles have you got on your bedside table?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Great post! Those books sound awesome. If you continue to read Emma Donoghue, she has a book called Room that I liked a lot.

    I'm currently hoarding books too. I have a few tech related books for blogging, along with some inspirational TD Jakes, AND the books on my kindle app including The Silkworm.

    Thanks for sharing!

    Victoria Sallie
    www.talktresses.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) Ive been wanting to read Frog Music for ages so if I enjoy it ill check out Room! I read The Silkworm not long ago and really liked it

    ReplyDelete

© Sundays and Ink. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig