Monday 28 September 2015

A Travel Bucket List


Travel is probably one of the things I most look forward to every year. I know that there's no chance I'll be able to see every country that I desire but for now these are the places on my definitive must-see list:

Greece :: Sun, sailing and the prospect of eating Greek food and a Medeterranean diet all day every day while on holiday is just something I can't resist.

Costa Rica :: This amazing country is rich in diverse wildlife and the thought of ziplining through the jungle is pretty high up on my want-to-do list.

Japan :: Up until a few months ago travelling to Japan wasn't really on my radar. But, it's the combination of a fascinating cultural past and an amazing technologically advanced cities that really appeals to me. Also, snow monkeys are pretty high on the agenda too as is Japanese make-up hauling.

Germany :: Who doesn't want to enjoy drinking beer in one of the most efficient countries in the world?

Spain :: Having already travelled through the north of Spain I really want my next trip to take in the provinces in the south.

Scotland :: I have a deep love of all things Scottish probably thanks to my families Scotch heritage. Top of my must do's is a visit to Edinburgh and to enjoy watching the Edinburgh tattoo!

Yellowstone :: On our trip to Botswana two years ago I met a man who had travelled through 26 countries in the world and his favourite place was Yellowstone National Park. That's really saying something and as a fan of wildlife of all shapes and sizes, coupled with the beautiful landscapes Yellowstone has plenty of appeal.

Vanuatu :: I've never been to any of the Pacific islands yet so this trip will probably be one to do when we move back to New Zealand. The scenery coupled with what are supposedly the nicest people in the pacific is pretty hard to top.

Regardless of whether I actually make it to any of these places, just thinking about taking off to farflung parts of the world makes me feel instantly happy. What places are on your travel bucket list?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I’ve been to Yellowstone a few times. There are a ton of tourists, but it’s totally worth it. I would love to visit the other places on your list.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds amazing, so I might have to put up with all the tourists for a visit!

      Delete

© Sundays and Ink. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig