Sunday 8 March 2015

February In Review On Sundays and Ink

Some of my favourite blogs to follow often do more personal weekly related catch ups and I love reading them for a couple of reasons. They are a great way to get to know the writer and what goes on behind the scenes. Here are some highlights from the past month:

Travelling home. February was a really fun month for me as I got to start it off with a holiday to my home land of New Zealand. In just over two weeks we managed to travel pretty much the length of the country from North Island to the bottom of the South, catching up with family and attending a wedding in Dunedin. The weather went from beautiful balmy days up north to complete pants down south but fortunately turned around in time for the wedding, putting on spectacular blue skies and sunshine for the day.

Long sought after purchases. I'm not a big shopper but for two years I have wanted to save up for a nice handbag - one made of leather in a beautiful shape and with shiny hardware. After scouring the internet and never being that inspired (or wanting to drop a thousand dollars on something) I came across a pretty Coach bag in a beautiful shade of duck-egg blue.

Renovating inspiration. Last year me and the boy bought our very first home which was both scary and very exciting. It's what we lovingly refer to as a 'renovator's delight' due to it's former grey walls and ghastly peach trim. I've been turning to Houzz for inspiration for our colour scheme and bathroom ideas as we are currently painting and ripping out the original 60s bathroom and painting the hallway and bedrooms.

So, in a nutshell those have been some highlights of my month. I'd love to know how was your February?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sundays and Ink. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig